Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dallas Cowboys Trade Block

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Looking for a FS or SS, so if anyone wants to propose a trade feel free.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Bigby?
    Not near a pc for a while but can take a look at your roster but feel free to propose something if you want him

Bigby?
    Not near a pc for a while but can take a look at your roster but feel free to propose something if you want him

He's actually not as good as my current SS, Bullitt. I'd be looking for someone around 85 OVR.

Thanks anyway mate :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    He's actually not as good as my current SS, Bullitt. I'd be looking for someone around 85 OVR.

Thanks anyway mate :)

I was hoping you wouldnt notice that :pac:

I was hoping you wouldnt notice that :pac:

Nice try, I'm not a rookie any more :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Looking for a FS or SS, so if anyone wants to propose a trade feel free.

Cheers.
    SS Jarrett available (79 ovr, 22 yo, A pot)
    Prob still available tomorrow after progressions

SS Jarrett available (79 ovr, 22 yo, A pot)
    Prob still available tomorrow after progressions

Will come back to you tomorrow after progressions if that's OK mate? Would have an interest in Pat Chung either.

What would you be looking at to trade either of those, just so I know what you're after?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Will come back to you tomorrow after progressions if that's OK mate? Would have an interest in Pat Chung either.

What would you be looking at to trade either of those, just so I know what you're after?

Cheers.

Yeah both guy are available, only going to keep one of them.
    After a good CB, would do an upgrade swap for Franklin maybe. Brooks Reed interest me, or a first round pick.

Have a couple of good backup RB's available as well to balance out a trade, saw you're a bit thin there at the moment

I'm interested in a 3-4 LE if anyone has one available.

I can include Idonjie LE OVR 82 in any deal. He's 6 foot 6 and 270 with excellent block shedding and power moves, more suited to a 4-3 though IMO.

Looking for someone a bit bigger (fatter :pac:) to fill more space.

If you think you have someone I'd be interested in then please propose something.

Cheers :)

Paully, you fancy taking Merling RE he's 6'4 and 295 lbs.
    for
    Nicholas LOLB?

Why do i feel we've had this conversation before :pac:

• Advertisement

Paully, you fancy taking Merling RE he's 6'4 and 295 lbs.
    for
    Nicholas LOLB?

Why do i feel we've had this conversation before :pac:

Nicholas again :pac:

AC O'Neal is the man I want for Nicholas ;)

I've had a brainwave of putting Pouha in at LE and he'd work a bit better than Merling there for me.

Nicholas again :pac:

AC O'Neal is the man I want for Nicholas ;)

I've had a brainwave of putting Pouha in at LE and he'd work a bit better than Merling there for me.

Ok you drive a hard bargain Paully, you have a deal.

Do you want to propose on LM and I'll accept after the draft?

Ok you drive a hard bargain Paully, you have a deal.

Do you want to propose on LM and I'll accept after the draft?

Brilliant mate. Yep, I'll propose it now.

Pleasure doing business with you!

Thanks Paully, will accept post draft.

Updated trade block:

Israel Idonije - LE - 6 foot 6, 270 pounds - B POT - OVR 82 - Block shedding 88, power moves 87, acceleration 85

A quick LE who can slip blocks and get to the QB easily, but he's not wide enough to play LE in my 3-4. Perfect acquisition for a team that plays 4-3 and needs someone quick that can beat blocks.

Sione Pouha - DT - 6 foot 3, 325 pounds - B POT - OVR 81 - Strength 92, Block shedding 86, tackle 86

A human wrecking ball but behind Mebane in my pecking order as a DT. I'll probably move him to LE in my 3-4 D if I can't get a trade done but as of now he's on the block.

Chinedum Ndukwe - SS - Pot B - OVR 79 - Speed 85, Acceleration 85, Jumping 90

Very fast SS who is a big asset on blitz plays and is very good at swatting the ball down. Doesn't really see a lot of game time for me as he's behind Bullitt on the depth chart but will definitely do a job as a starter for someone.

All my other back up players are available if someone wants to fill their depth chart.

I'm looking for:

TE - Ideally I'd like a quick player here who can catch and is a decent run blocker

LE - Over 300 pounds with similar key stats to Idonjie would be ideal.

FS - Looking for a speedster with better awareness (71), play recognition (73) and catching (58) skills than my current FS Zibikowski.

Cheers :)

Paully would be interested in pouha, Not at a computer but can offer any of my fs's if they meet your needs, can you give a back up DT aswell I case of injury!

Paully would be interested in pouha, Not at a computer but can offer any of my fs's if they meet your needs, can you give a back up DT aswell I case of injury!

Sorry Heli, none of your free safety's are as good as my Zibikowski.

The only player on your roster now that really interests me is your SS Wilson, but I doubt you'd be willing to part with him.

What I could offer and try to tempt you with is Pouha + SS Ndukwe for Wilson? You'd get Pouha and a starter replacement at the SS position.

Any interest?

Not really paully, the downgrade at SS is too great to be offset by the rise at DT. Never mind the rating but Wilson is a turnover machine. Could Do ndukwe and mebane for Wilson though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Paully Ryan Pickett is a decent 3-4 LE, do you want him?

EDIT: His acceleration is 78, good for an end but not quite 85, power moves 84 and block shedding 87. He's 79 in player management but 83 or so in the more accurate depth chart which I can't seem to access.

Not really paully, the downgrade at SS is too great to be offset by the rise at DT. Never mind the rating but Wilson is a turnover machine. Could Do ndukwe and mebane for Wilson though

No worries mate, was worth a try :) I wouldn't have any interest in trading Mebane to be honest.

• Advertisement

No worries mate, was worth a try :) I wouldn't have any interest in trading Mebane to be honest.

My thinking aswell :pac:

matthew8 wrote: »
    Paully Ryan Pickett is a decent 3-4 LE, do you want him?

I'd be interested. Depends what you want for him though?

I'd be interested. Depends what you want for him though?

How about Demetrius Bell?

How about Demetrius Bell?

Can't do it, I use him at LG with my proper LG playing C.

I'd be interested in Pickett alright but don't want to lose a starter so I'd probably only trade one of the lads on my trade block at the minute for him.

Any interest in Ndukwe for Pickett?

Ndukwe doesn't interest me, but your first round pick does. What's your draft slot?

Ndukwe doesn't interest me, but your first round pick does. What's your draft slot?

24 I think, but I won't be trading it. No worries anyway, I can move Pouha over to that spot and he'll do a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Would have interest in Sione Pouha, what would you be looking for?

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Would have interest in Sione Pouha, what would you be looking for?

Hi mate. I'd be interested in your TE Todd Heap for Pouha?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Hi mate. I'd be interested in your TE Todd Heap for Pouha?

I'll think on it, Heap is important to my running game, I'll be back before the draft.

• Advertisement

notyalc666 wrote: »
    I'll think on it, Heap is important to my running game, I'll be back before the draft.

No worries mate :)

Advertisement