Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks

Options
  • 17-04-2012 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I just want to know if someone could pass on my thanks to a manager in the technical support department. I have been having ongoing wireless problems for the last 6 months, and they are now finally resolved thanks to Stephen the manager .From teh 1st minute we started talking I felt like he actually cared about my issue and here I am 6 months down the road and my internet finally works all over my house :D
    So please pass on my thanks to Stephen, he was so professional and just took the problem off my shoulders and sorted it. When I asked him to put me onto his manager to say how happy I am, he simply said there is no need for it, and that he was happy to help.
    So if one of you reps on here could pass this onto someone there for me I would be very grateful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Greatly appreciated and passed on to Management in Technical Support.

HappiHead wrote: »
    Hi,

I just want to know if someone could pass on my thanks to a manager in the technical support department. I have been having ongoing wireless problems for the last 6 months, and they are now finally resolved thanks to Stephen the manager .From teh 1st minute we started talking I felt like he actually cared about my issue and here I am 6 months down the road and my internet finally works all over my house :D
    So please pass on my thanks to Stephen, he was so professional and just took the problem off my shoulders and sorted it. When I asked him to put me onto his manager to say how happy I am, he simply said there is no need for it, and that he was happy to help.
    So if one of you reps on here could pass this onto someone there for me I would be very grateful.

Advertisement