Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Pc how much is mine worth??

Options
  • 17-04-2012 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hey guys looking to sell my gaming rig, dnt worry not trying to flog it off to you, I'm just curious as to how much it would be worth in your opinion for resale, if it makes any difference most of the parts are brand new(GPU,CPU, RAM, HDD) the spec is as follows:

Case: Cosmos S

Mobo: Sapphire Pure Platinum z68

CPU: Intel i3 g620 sandybridge

GPU ATI Radeon 5850 1gb

RAM 8GB Corsair DDR3 12800MHZ

DVD RW Drive

HDD; 500gb HDD

750 modular psu

v8 CPU cooler

Windows 7 Ultimate

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

an i3 and a g620 are completely different chips. and that's some crazy OC on the RAM ;)
    more specific psu?
    the GPU is very dated at this stage.

either way, you're not getting much help here cause we don't really agree with profiteering, which I assume you're doing, which is why you haven't sent back the new parts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    an i3 and a g620 are completely different chips. and that's some crazy OC on the RAM ;)
    more specific psu?
    the GPU is very dated at this stage.

either way, you're not getting much help here cause we don't really agree with profiteering, which I assume you're doing, which is why you haven't sent back the new parts?

Sorry not much of a techy to be honest it is a g620, I didnt rebuild it, a friend did, the ram is 1600mhz!!
    We??? Whos we dnt agree wit profiteering?? Sent back the new parts?? What are you talking about?? I upgraded the pc but i got an alienware laptop as a present, as I said im not sure what its worth, the guy who rebuilt it gave me a price which I think is too high so I was looking for an honest opinion from people who would know!!

The reason why I left this forum before, even though I posted in a different section was mainly because of idiots like you, so thank you for reminding me why I left!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

brady23 wrote: »
    Sorry not much of a techy to be honest it is a g620, I didnt rebuild it, a friend did, the ram is 1600mhz!!
    We??? Whos we dnt agree wit profiteering?? Sent back the new parts?? What are you talking about?? I upgraded the pc but i got an alienware laptop as a present, as I said im not sure what its worth, the guy who rebuilt it gave me a price which I think is too high so I was looking for an honest opinion from people who would know!!

The reason why I left this forum before, even though I posted in a different section was mainly because of idiots like you, so thank you for reminding me why I left!! ;-)
    We are we. Good luck getting help from us, or me anyway.

Hahaha what a bunch of petty pathetic idiots!!
    Mods lock this thread
    thanks!!

Hahaha what a bunch of petty pathetic idiots!!
    Mods lock this thread
    thanks!!

not surprised you are an allienware fan. good luck m8, dont bother coming back bud!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

not surprised you are an allienware fan. good luck m8, dont bother coming back bud!

LOl,:D

Haha please dnt frighten and insult me any further, I couldnt possibly endure the physical or mental torture that u guys could bestow on me!!!

Have fun, I hope this thread entertains you long enough to distract from your continued virgin existence!!! Quick now and hurry up 2nd episode of the Big Bang Theory is starting in 2mins!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Haha please dnt frighten and insult me any further, I couldnt possibly endure the physical or mental torture that u guys could bestow on me!!!

Have fun, I hope this thread entertains you long enough to distract from your continued virgin existence!!! Quick now and hurry up 2nd episode of the Big Bang Theory is starting in 2mins!!!
    you're a funny guy. the big bang theory is almost as bad as your new alienware.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭BillyCom

U MAD?

only the losser virgins watch big bang theory, cool virgins like us watch " how i met your mother "

*did you see what i did there?

• Advertisement

I am a different kind of funny I agree!! Now will you please refrain from such hurtful insults!! "The big bang theory is almost as bad as your new alienware"
    Wow that really hurt, I think that is cyber bullying!!! I bet with that sort of witty humour u have the ladies on MySpace fighting over u 24-7!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I am a different kind of funny I agree!! Now will you please refrain from such hurtful insults!! "The big bang theory is almost as bad as your new alienware"
    Wow that really hurt, I think that is cyber bullying!!! I bet with that sort of witty humour u have the ladies on MySpace fighting over u 24-7!!!

Pistols at dawn? :pac:

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Pistols at dawn? :pac:

Well I actually would love to continue this Battle of Wits with him, but hes clearly unarmed so.....

Well I actually would love to continue this Battle of Wits with him, but hes clearly unarmed so.....

well i am pretty sure your PISTOLA is huge, we cant compete with that :(. you know virgins and all that.

well i am pretty sure your PISTOLA is huge, we cant compete with that :(. you know virgins and all that.

Wow are you still trying? Please quit while your behind babe

Wow are you still trying? Please quit while your behind babe

Please quit while your behind babe

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Please quit while your behind babe

:confused::confused::confused:

i think he likes you ;)

daz801 wrote: »
    i think he likes you ;)

A Jesus, I knew I will lose virginity sooner or later :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Is there any need for this? OP your pc isnt worth much, 200 or 300 at most. And I would also like to point out you where the first to throw insults around.

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

You picked a really bad time to buy an Alienware. Their new line is being announced in five days. Maybe you should have asked for advice first...

• Advertisement

Serephucus wrote: »
    You picked a really bad time to buy an Alienware. Their new line is being announced in five days. Maybe you should have asked for advice first...

is there ever a good time to buy allienware?! :confused:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Okay, you've had your fun, now I'm closing this embarrassment before someone crosses the line any further and gets a ban.

brady23 - no need for the attitude. Grow up.
    Tea_Bag and ShadowHearth - immediately launching into an unprovoked attack, even on a suspected or known troll, is not on and you both know better than that. Add the hatred toward Big Bang Theory and you're both within spitting distance of bans.

Congrats to the few here who beat the urge to feed the troll. Leaving this here locked as an example of how not to post in this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement