Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo Embroidery

Options
  • 17-04-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anybody know where I could get a logo embroidered on just one jacket in Dublin? I just need one embroidered jacket for my new business, and most places look to have a larger order (as I can understand).

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dirac98

Hi

www.printaway.co.uk

They did some embroidered shirts for us but also do jackets singley.

They are in Leeds but posted my stuff at a very reasonable cost.

No connection other than happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Again, not in Dublin but Dungarvan if you wanted to post http://littlestarquilts.com/

She does individual pieces, have used her and service is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi,

Just a suggestion. There is stand in the Pavillion shopping centre in Swords, who sell items they embroider. Not sure if they can do Logo's but it might be worth checking . I have seen them do items that they dont sell.

I dont have a name or number, but if you rang the information desk at the centre, I am sure they could give it to you

Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Many thanks for all of the recommendations guys, will check them all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

i use this place all the time, great turn around on work and its top notch

http://arockinbobbin.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

ImDave, can I check in with you if you got this done. If so can you advice who you used and how you found the result. I am looking to get 3 items done only.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,367 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

A lot of sailors in Dublin use these guys in Monkstown - any of their stuff seems to be very good quality and according to their website they do one-off orders as well.

http://www.astitchintime.ie/

niceoneted wrote: »
    ImDave, can I check in with you if you got this done. If so can you advice who you used and how you found the result. I am looking to get 3 items done only.

Funnily enough I only got around to getting this sorted out last week, and am picking up the garments on Monday. For that reason I can't say what the quality is like, but they have been very good and friendly to deal with, and sent me a copy of the digitized logo before proceeding with the embroidery.

I used A Rockinbobin out in the Industrial Estate in Monkstown, as recommended by one of the above posters.

I will let you know on Monday evening how they turned out, but I am sure they will look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Check out http://www.camdenclothing.ie/ have used them before, very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

ImDave wrote: »
    I used A Rockinbobin out in the Industrial Estate in Monkstown, as recommended by one of the above posters.

I will let you know on Monday evening how they turned out, but I am sure they will look great.

Hope you don't go to Monkstown to collect the items as A ockinbobin are based in Mulcahy Keane Industrial Estate just up from Walkinstown Roundabout.

Thumbs up here for them too - needed aprons urgently last week, they were ready 10am Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

Sandin, can I ask how many aprons you had done and how much they cost. Thanks.

sandin wrote: »
    Hope you don't go to Monkstown to collect the items as A ockinbobin are based in Mulcahy Keane Industrial Estate just up from Walkinstown Roundabout.

Thumbs up here for them too - needed aprons urgently last week, they were ready 10am Thursday

Ha don't know how I managed to say Monkstown! Heading out there after work, looking forward to seeing the finished product!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

niceoneted wrote: »
    Sandin, can I ask how many aprons you had done and how much they cost. Thanks.

just over a tenner each - got 20 done. Price wasn't issue, time was, so I didn't shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Anyone any idea how much the place in swords costs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 niamh_sull

I am looking for a company to do some embroidery onto knitwear. I need the edges of my motifs (which are cut out in matt latex rubber) embroidered on to the front of a sweater...
    So far I've had no luck but I'm sure there must be some company that could do the job for me???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jackos15

Ellis sports in Shankill will sort you out. They do all the Irish rugby gear so you know it's top quality work with a fast turn around.

Advertisement