Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illustrator Brushes for Commercial use

Options
  • 17-04-2012 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi folks
    I am in the process of setting up a small print related business and need several vector illustrations. Initally I went to the big stock websites but apart from their prices their commercial licenses are quite prohibitive regarding print on demand commercial projects - ie. the illustrations cannot be used. So then I looked for illustrator brushes as I am happy to complete the illustrations myself. I can find several perfect ones on the web but my problem is that it's never clear what is free for commercial use or not. I have absolutely no problem paying for a commercial license but my question is whether there is such an online shop for brushes as I cannot find any? I am paranoid about copyright - that and the fact that designers should be paid for their work if I am to make money from it. Thanks for any help in advance.

Advertisement