Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help in translating from Polish -> English

Options
  • 17-04-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi guys,

I would need some help in translating this document. It's about a sailing dinghy's centerboard.

I tried using googletranslate but even Polish seemed clearer than Google generated gibberish ;)

Thanks for your help
    fti

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

No way...
    What part of this drafting is unclear?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 fti

well... everything....
    for the other sheets, it was clear enough and with the help of Google translate, I could build a mental image of the result.
    For this one, I just can't. I was thinking that if someone could translate the approx 10 Polish sentences in proper English I might be able to understand...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Diane salmon

Hi ! I was wondering if you could help me. I received a message via Skype polish. My boyfriend is away and told me to use his Skype to communicate with him. A girl keeps messaging and I don't know if it's important and should tell him. Also I'm
    A bit concerned as she doing it every night. I'm not usually the suspicious type but I will admit I am curious but don't want to make a big deal about nothing. Could someone translate I would gratefully appreciate it. Would put my mind at ease or help if something I should know Thanks

Unawiamy sue jakos w tym tygodniu?

Na wypalanie

Mysle, ze mozna dzialas juz... bo schodzi zajebiscie... Z jeden strony to w ogole czarengo inku juz nie widac prawie

Daj znac czy jakos pasuje ci w kyotys dzien

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stanko

First, there are a lot of typos in this text. It goes something like this:

Can we make an appointment this week?

For burning (?) (I don't see the context here, so it maybe something different than 'burn')

I think, (we) can work over it already... because it goes f..ing good... On the one side you can see no longer black ink at all.

Let me know if it fits you in one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Is your boyfriend into body piercing, skin scarring, tattooing, body modification?
    stanko wrote: »
    For burning (?) (I don't see the context here, so it maybe something different than 'burn') -> could stand for skin scarring

I think, (we) can work over it already... -> this could be about completing the job started
    because it goes f..ing good... -> could be "it's healing well"
    On the one side you can see no longer black ink at all. -> black ink raised my suspicions as for the tattoo artist
    Let me know if it fits you in one day. -> when does it suit you

On the other hand - "burning" + "no longer black ink" would suggest laser tattoo removal. Any of these?

• Advertisement
Advertisement