Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broncos Trade Talks - Mix of Sublime and Average

Options
  • 17-04-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Hey I have two distinct sections to my trade talks.

1: I am looking to swap some backups around

2: What can I get for a couple of my superstars?

1:

Name Pos Ovr - Other Info

Sproles HB 75 - Pot B, 90's in the key stats for a speedy back
    Manningham WR 82 - Pot B, 93 Spd, 96 Acc and Agility
    Balmer DT 79 - Str 92, Tackle 84
    Schaefering DT 72
    All 3 SS's, including Rookie Keanon Darby who was in pro bowl selection until half way through season. (i only want to trade one)

I am looking for better O-Line backups 77 plus and/or draft picks in first three rounds. (3rd rounders only just considered...)

2:

Von Miller - Awesome
    Jason Pierre Paul - Awesome
    Lesean McCoy - Awesome

I am looking for premier DT, SS, O - Lineman or 4-3 linebacker

These trades I will DEFINITELY not look at really until after progressions, because Von and Jason are currently 88's, but will be mid 90's I reckon:cool:

Would prefer 2 for 1 offers of lowers players, for example if Miller is 95 after progression, then a 91 DT and a 84 Guard. Something like that.

Although i would take Suh for Miller in a one on onebiggrin.gif!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

daflood, I'd be interested in taking one of your CBs.
    Who would you be prepared to give up and what would it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Probably not, unless progressions makes my back ups a whole lot better
    daflood, I'd be interested in taking one of your CBs.
    Who would you be prepared to give up and what would it take?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

daflood wrote: »
    Probably not, unless progressions makes my back ups a whole lot better

Alright no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'd be interested in your back up QB Taylor, what would you like for him?

Edit: Tyrod Taylor for a third rounder?

• Advertisement

Ugh, I am too slow!!

I would have done that, but I see you took webb instead. I wish you luck with him, I find webb to be a fumble MACHINE!!
    Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in your back up QB Taylor, what would you like for him?

Edit: Tyrod Taylor for a third rounder?

I am actually going to take Balmer off the list, coz I was looking at his stats and realised I had been a bit harsh on him.

Manningham looks like he is on the way, so it is only really Sproles on that list that would do a job for someone. Would take a third rounder....

The 3 premium guys, i am not going to really consider the trades until after progressions.

JPP and Von are definitely up for grabs though, unless I switch to 3-4 defence.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What would you want for Manningham?

I would take first round draft pick. Although yours is likely to be around 30th....

Maybe a first and third, or I will have a look at your Roster this evening. My needs are at DT, Guard and SS.
    adrian522 wrote: »
    What would you want for Manningham?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well my pick will be 32, not sure if that's any good to you. Take a look at my roster and let me know .

• Advertisement

I like the confidence!! Nice :)

Yeah I will look this evening.
    adrian522 wrote: »
    Well my pick will be 32, not sure if that's any good to you. Take a look at my roster and let me know .

Manningham and Sproles have left the building!!

For those thinking about Jason Pierre Paul (who is the most likely of those stars to be leaving), I am looking for O- line and DT in the 85-95 range.

I think I am done trading until after progressions now though......

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anything on my roster that you'd give your FS Huff up for?

Sorry, I am looking to upgrade my safeties rather than downgrade.
    Paully D wrote: »
    Anything on my roster that you'd give your FS Huff up for?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Anything on my roster you'd fancy? I'm interested in Von Miller so name your price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I want Miller :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Camilo Thousands Noblewoman

hi daflood i know you out your loss in the playoffs on your kicker what would you give for the best kicker in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I want him more:pac: Daflood, look at my roster. I have elvis dumervil and gabbert readily available.

JPP (Giants beast DE) is available for a quality guard, SS or run blocking DT.

Tyrod Taylor (quick QB) really improved and is too good for a 3rd choice QB, if anyone is interested in swapping him for a 3rd rounder.

I have a wealth of good back up linebackers ( around five who are ovr 71 -75) and would take a backup cornerback or TE in return. or a 2nd to 3rd rounder.

Raiders don't you have 9 CB's?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

daflood wrote: »
    JPP (Giants beast DE) is available for a quality guard, SS or run blocking DT.

Tyrod Taylor (quick QB) really improved and is too good for a 3rd choice QB, if anyone is interested in swapping him for a 3rd rounder.

I have a wealth of good back up linebackers ( around five who are ovr 71 -75) and would take a backup cornerback or TE in return. or a 2nd to 3rd rounder.

Raiders don't you have 9 CB's?

We used to have 9, most of them sucked. We now have 6, most suck.

• Advertisement

il drop your draft picks into free agency

lt greene
    and lt mccoy

JPP is still available. Savage pass rusher, look at his stats, he is far better than the surprising 86 ovr.

He is available for a savage run block DT or SS.

Also, I now have a lot of good backup O-line, which seem to be like gold dust. My two reserve LTs are far better than their ovrs.

what do you want for jpp

daflood, interested in Greene, what do you want for him?

I was gonna make you an offer, but I just started him at right guard and my run game was unbelievable!! His stats are awesome!!
    daflood, interested in Greene, what do you want for him?

Dadflood it was a once off! No worries man

Advertisement