Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume shop

Options
  • 18-04-2012 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys,
    just wondering if there is a costume shop anywhere in kerry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Aimzee wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    just wondering if there is a costume shop anywhere in kerry?

Their is one in Killarney alright but I have found these guys very good in the past when ordering for varying events; prompt delivery; would recommend if you have a few days before the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Aimzee

thank you, i didnt realise the one in killarney was still open. Its not for me a friend wants a rabbit costume (don't ask i didn't lol ) but needs it very soon so ordering off the net isn't an option. But I've dealt with them before and they are great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Aimzee wrote: »
    thank you, i didnt realise the one in killarney was still open. Its not for me a friend wants a rabbit costume (don't ask i didn't lol ) but needs it very soon so ordering off the net isn't an option. But I've dealt with them before and they are great :)

They want a rabbit costume & you didn't enquire further? :eek: :)

Advertisement