Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why is this

• 18-04-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I Don't understand why the gaurds take the car off you or prosecute you but yet they don't turn a blind eye to the foreigners it's joke.

I Got pulled over because my friend has his head down cause he was falling a sleep and they took the car off me cause my friend was falling a sleep. Ask em why and they said i was suspicious looking like really.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Kindly explain what this has to do with "the foreigners", and how they relate to the somewhat vague point you're trying to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Daryl46

Zaph wrote: »
    Kindly explain what this has to do with "the foreigners", and how they relate to the somewhat vague point you're trying to make.

Because there is loads of foreigners in my town with either no license or insurance and they don't get a word said to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,603 ✭✭✭baldbear

Did you have tax and nct? Why exactly did they take the car off you? Have you had other run ins with the gaurds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Daryl46 wrote: »
    I Don't understand why the gaurds take the car off you or prosecute you but yet they don't turn a blind eye to the foreigners it's joke.

I Got pulled over because my friend has his head down cause he was falling a sleep and they took the car off me cause my friend was falling a sleep. Ask em why and they said i was suspicious looking like really.

Racism or generalisations about any minority groups will not be tolerated on this forum. Any more posts with similar nonsense will result in bans and your posts being deleted.

PM me if you have a problem with my moderating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Daryl46 wrote: »

I'd say it's because your seven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

And we're done here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement