If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRICE DROPS...

Options
  • 18-04-2012 9:48am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys I have a number of significant offers and price drops that you may find interesting...

PIONEER VSX-421 AV RECEIVER

The cheapest I can find this excellent receiver online is £165 - I will release a reasonable quantity to Boardies at £129.95

It's a 5.1 AV Receiver including RDS radio with 130Watts per channel, 3 HDMI inputs, lots of Composite, component inputs and digital inputs. It's 3D Ready and HDMI 1.4a so really an excellent spec for a receiver at £165 never mind £129!!!

vsx-421-k-main_gallery.jpg

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/42/98/405/VSX-421/index.html

PIONEER VSX-521 AV RECEIVER

Next up is the step up receiver from Pioneer the 521 - in addition to the excellent spec of the 421 the 521 adds and additional HDMI input to bring the total count to 4 (it's amazing how many you need when you start using HDMI!) and the vital MCACC which allows you to intelligently adjust the sound according to the position of your speakers..

Again the cheapest I can find the 521 online is £179 - ( which is actually a stunning price! ) again I'll release a reasonable quantity to Boardies at £169.95

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/42/98/405/VSX-521/index.html

vsx-521_gallery.jpg

DENON AVR-1612 AV RECEIVER

I know it looks like 'yet another black box' but this Denon is a serious step up in quality - a close relative of the excellent Denon AVR-1912 the 1612 really does sound excellent and is the weapon of choice if you love your Audio as well as your Video - this amp sings in stereo mode....

Again it's a 3D ready, 5.1 receiver but it adds direct iPhone/ Pad replay via USB, excellent on screen graphics, 4 HDMI inputs, Audyssey automated setup and MultiEQ.

I've found the 1612 between £249 and £405 online :eek: - our normal discounted price is £229.95 - how about a Boardie price of £189.95

http://denon.co.uk/UK/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=HomeTheatre&SubId=AVReceivers&ProductId=AVR1612

L_AVR1612_E2_fr.png

YAMAHA RXV-671 AV RECEIVER

The last receiver is the Yamaha RXV671 - I'm sure lots of you AV experts have already seen the positive 5 Star reviews the 671 has received and know the long heritage and reputation of Yamaha in the AV world - you will also probably know that this quality doesn't normally come at a budget price..well hopefully we can help Boardies out here ;)

The 671 was released at £500 - Our latest discounted price is £349.95 - I'll do it on a Boardie special at £329.95 ...or for an £40 (ie £369.95) I'll throw in the Pioneer BDP140 Blu-Ray player

http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/rx-v671_g/

34533968_OVR_610x458.png

I'll post up some excellent speaker and subwoofer deals that I want to clear before the end of the month as well in the next few hours....

As ever just drop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie or give us a call on 04890.33.44.44 if you would like to reserve any of these deals.

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.