Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trinity Music Interviews

• 18-04-2012 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I got a letter in the post this morning, telling me i passed the written papers for TCD music, and calling me for a May 1st interview (Woo :D)

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone who has already been through the process of interview, successful or unsuccessful, could give me any info on the kind of questions they ask, and what's expected of a candidate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭euddue

They're a shower of ***** and the course is not worth the stress or workload...you won't learn anything you can't off a good music teacher in private and the degree is worth nothing in the real world. The facilities are pathetic and the tutors are arrogant, uninterested, anachronistic phonies. You have been warned.

you didn't get in so.

Advertisement