Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preseed

Options
  • 18-04-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Guys, just wondering where to get Preseed? I have heard a few of you mention it but can't find it in the shops and was a bit nervous to buy online

Thanks xxx

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I got mine in a small chemist in galway. The second time I ordered online www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk along with my cheapie ovulation test sticks and pregnancy test sticks - I remember they worked out at about 8c each when I availed of their bundle offers - which is great for compulsive testing.

Quick dispatch I got them within a week - I got them sent to work, thats how discreet the packaging is ;)

If you still dont fancy ordering online, Boots do Conceive Plus or something like that. With preseed, dont use as much as they tell you - its far too much. I'd half the amount initially and then adjust depending on how it feels.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Alot of the doc Morris chemists in Dublin sell it. I found it hard to get too. Neyite is right in that the recommended amount us too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

yellow hen wrote: »
    Alot of the doc Morris chemists in Dublin sell it. I found it hard to get too. Neyite is right in that the recommended amount us too much.

Got mine in milltown pharmacy in dub or Bradley's pharmacys seem to stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭gud4u

Sasmar Concieve Plus from Boots seems to be a little less messy to use IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

Neyite wrote: »
    I got mine in a small chemist in galway. The second time I ordered online www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk along with my cheapie ovulation test sticks and pregnancy test sticks - I remember they worked out at about 8c each when I availed of their bundle offers - which is great for compulsive testing.

Quick dispatch I got them within a week - I got them sent to work, thats how discreet the packaging is ;)

If you still dont fancy ordering online, Boots do Conceive Plus or something like that. With preseed, dont use as much as they tell you - its far too much. I'd half the amount initially and then adjust depending on how it feels.

Without being too personal... Does preseed does what it says on the tin? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

QueenBee1 wrote: »

I don't know if it aids conception but it definitely makes the process much easier when it's been a busy weekend if you know what I mean. We used it after about 10 months of trying and got pregnant about 3 months later. Could just be a coincidence though.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

QueenBee1 wrote: »

Honestly, I can't say it helped conception as I have fertility issues anyway but a non spermicidal lube is what you should be switching to if ttc.

Advertisement