Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funderland, Cork open during the week?

Options
  • 18-04-2012 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Can anyone tell me if funderland opens during the week? On their website it just has the dates for this weekend. I was hoping to go tonight.
    Cheers. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'm pretty sure they are closed now that school is back on. They are usually open only for the 2 weeks around the Easter holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

I'm pretty sure they are closed now that school is back on.

It's open Fri to Sun this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

I also thought it was just for weekend, but i am living very high so i can see the ferris wheel and yesterday evening(tuesday) it was on full lights and moving... i dont think they would do it just cos it looks nice like that...or would they?
    So i suspect that at least yesterday evening after 6 it was still opened?!?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Looks like it will only be open this weekend (and then it is gone), their website states:

Date: Fri 20th, Sat. 21st & Sun. 22nd April
    Opening Timing: 2pm to 10pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    Wristband Session: 2pm – 10pm.

https://www.funderland.com/cork.php

So if anyone is going, Sunday is the last day !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 SteffingHell

awwh man I'm working all weekend and off today! Oh well...thanks for the info guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement