If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRICE DROPS V.02

Options
  • 18-04-2012 12:10pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Ok Guys here are a few more offers that I want to clear out by the end of April:

Monitor Audio M4 Floorstanding speaker

OK Monitor Audio speakers are never cheap - but then you pay for quality - however I'm hopefully about to break that rule as I have a few MA products that I would like to clear and I'm prepared to use the 'cheap pencil' when calculating the prices...

The M4 is an American model so as you would imagine it has really excellent bass response and it looks pretty slick - Have a look at the specs HERE

m4.thumb.jpg

The M4 employs twin 6.5 inch drivers separating the Bass and upper mid end and for a compact floorstander it really does sound excellent.

It's closely related to the BX5 which is an updated version of the M4 and retails at £399.95....we currently sell the M4 at a pretty loopy £229.95 - I just have 2 pairs of the M4 left - one Brand new boxed which I'll clear at £169.95 and one demo pair which I'll clear at £129.95..(just to give you a guide - that's less than the cheapest Monitor Audio bookshelf speaker the BX1

MONITOR AUDIO M6

Moving up I have a few of the 'BIG BROTHER' the M6.... no messing here - you will need a good bit of space for these - with the C-Cam Tweeter nestled above the 3 6.5inch mid/Bass drivers (yep 3 6.5" drivers) the M6 really can shift air - however as it's a Monitor Audio it always remains controlled and the top end frequencies are never swamped by the punchy bass.

The M6 is closely related to the current BX6 which retails at £600 in the UK - Your's on a Boardie deal at £179.95....:D

m6.thumb.jpg

MONITOR AUDIO MSW10 SUBWOOFER

If you need to add a potent and high performance subwoofer to your system, look no further! the MSW10 is a compact 100Watt Active subwoofer.

Again it's related to the BXW10 sub which retails at £400...We currently sell it at £199.95 - Boardie deal £129.95

msw10.thumb.jpg

Q ACOUSTICS 2000C AV Centre Speaker - Piano Black

Award winning Centre from Q Acoustics - did retail at £109.95 - I have one brand new boxed that I'll clear at £64.95

418nat8PIHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Q ACOUSTICS 2050 Floorstander Graphite finish

Believe me that little pic doesn't do the 2050's justice! The 2050 is a two-way ported design with the twin 16.5cm drivers working in parallel through the midrange and bass, with a 25mm soft-dome tweeter for the top end.

What Hi-Fi say 'The 2050s are full bodied and smooth, making even the worst of recordings listenable, and the speakers easy to match with the ropiest of partnering kit. '

They did retail at £370 - I have a few pairs that I dont want to see at stock take that I'll clear at £229.95

mkM2A6kdLuQ9JcNTAblFHNjWeYRvojhhgsVEqEGAe-u_TbDLn0syPhsJ_x79YF76Ctu1rKIna4kvZa5FcqWLbYdpvFH2u3oRQwAMa7RAJDCBlICoNuGl_0VJpKpb4DgKeZDdetcR-4ZUA-uTMVeRigCnJZGZEUhc5YozsV9SPxiZPg

NAD C715 With Q Acoustics 2010 Graphite

I've found one of these lurking in the warehouse and it also has to go - it's a superb quality Mini system with the NAD C715 partnered with the 5 star award winning QA 2010 speakers

They were a good deal at £399.95 - at £199.95 for Boardies - it's a no brainer!
    nadqacmainpic.gif

That's my lot for today - although I am on a warehouse odds and sods clearance mission - so if you are looking for anything in particular, just drop me a line to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM or of course give us a call at 04890.33.00.44 and we will do our level best to find you a deal and clear some space in the stockrooms...

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 davr

Will take the demo M4 if (reasonably) as new. Thx.
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

whats delivery on the M6's John if its the usual 10 i'll take a pair.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

davr wrote: »
    Will take the demo M4 if (reasonably) as new. Thx.
    Dave

Dave,

Thanks a million for the order - yep they are in excellent nick!

If you could drop us a PM or a mail with your contact details I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to sort out delivery details..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

whats delivery on the M6's John if its the usual 10 i'll take a pair.

Delivery should be loads more than a tenner as these are the size of two small bungalows...but by the same account I really don't want to count th damn things at the end of the month..

Ok yep lets go - delivery a tenner...

I know we have history ;) but as we don't store payment details if you could drop us a PM or a mail with your contact details I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to sort out delivery details..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi, can I get a price incl. delivery for the M6 and the sub with a centre & surrounds, many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dermondo.

The price on the M6's plus sub, center and rears would be as follows:

Monitor Audio M4
    Monitor Audio MSW10
    Monitor Audio BXLCR
    Monitor Audio BXFX
    Total Including delivery £679.80

Let me know what you think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi Dermondo.

The price on the M6's plus sub, center and rears would be as follows:

Monitor Audio M4
    Monitor Audio MSW10
    Monitor Audio BXLCR
    Monitor Audio BXFX
    Total Including delivery £679.80

Let me know what you think :D

Thanks for that , but where does the M4 fit into the equation ????

• Registered Users Posts: 10 spalis15

Hi, Dave, how much m6 with delivery to dublin. Thanks
    pm send

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭Goose81

Hi John,

PM'd you about the Mx6's.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Hey guys, any RXW-12 (Monitor Audio Silver) subwoofers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭towbar

does the nadc715 have DAB?

If not any deals on dm38 - ideally silver with similiar speakers
    Thanks

Hi Dermondo.

Sorry about that!!

I hit the 4 instead of the 6 but the price is still the same.

spalis15 wrote: »
    pm send

Hey Spalis.

The cost of delivery on the M6's would be £14.99 as it would be two very large boxes, but John had quoted a Tenner above so I can run with the £10 delivery.

Let me know if you would like a pair as stock is getting low at this point.

Hey guys, any RXW-12 (Monitor Audio Silver) subwoofers?

Hi Darren.

I have a few RXW12's left in stock. They retail at around £800 but I could do a one off Boardie special at £549.95 for today if you would be interested?

Let me know what you think :)

towbar wrote: »
    does the nadc715 have DAB?

If not any deals on dm38 - ideally silver with similiar speakers
    Thanks

Hey TowBar.

Yip the NAD C715 has DAB built in.

Let me know if that twists your arm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 spalis15

spalis15 wrote: »
    pm send

Hey Spalis.

The cost of delivery on the M6's would be £14.99 as it would be two very large boxes, but John had quoted a Tenner above so I can run with the £10 delivery.

Let me know if you would like a pair as stock is getting low at this point.
    Ji, i take pair of m6 pm send send

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Hi John, Kenny & gang,
    This might be a flight of fancy & a long shot, but I would love a pair of Monitor Audio walnut GX200 or close walnut similar, if you can do a massively discounted great deal on over stock clearance or pre-used.

Also I would like a really good two channel stereo amp, I have tired of previous stereo amps, the Yamaha RS-700 looks promising, (under £330) & with pre-out, 2 pair speakers. Would it suit me do you think? I left phone message in store last week, but no reply as yet, you must be snowed under in the warehouse & sales rooms.
    I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Best regards to all,
    Pepsie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

John, Kenny,
    Any chance I could get the MSW-10 in walnut finish? I like the price, if only the finish could match my BX-5s. Thanks.

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭towbar

sent email re nadc715 - will take if you can deliver

walus wrote: »
    John, Kenny,
    Any chance I could get the MSW-10 in walnut finish? I like the price, if only the finish could match my BX-5s. Thanks.

Hi Walus,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately the MSW-10 isn't available in walnut.

You'd be looking at the likes of the BXW 10 which is currently priced at £389.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi John,
    I sent you a PM asking whether the M6 price was for a set e.g. £180 for a set of the M6's if so then please reserve a pair for me. Am I correct in thinking this?

Bonidel wrote: »
    Hi John,
    I sent you a PM asking whether the M6 price was for a set e.g. £180 for a set of the M6's if so then please reserve a pair for me. Am I correct in thinking this?

Hi Bonidel,

Apologies, John has been a busy man recently.

The £179.95 price is indeed for a pair. If you can PM me your contact details I can get a pair held for you.

Chris

Hi Walus,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately the MSW-10 isn't available in walnut.

You'd be looking at the likes of the BXW 10 which is currently priced at £389.95.

Chris

Hi Chris,
    It is a pity walnut is not available for this model. The BXW10 is a no go for me at the price you have it at.
    What is the best you can do fro the MSW-10 + decent pre-out cable + shipping to Cork?
    Cheers.

walus wrote: »
    Hi Chris,
    It is a pity walnut is not available for this model. The BXW10 is a no go for me at the price you have it at.
    What is the best you can do fro the MSW-10 + decent pre-out cable + shipping to Cork?
    Cheers.

Hi there,

Best I can do is £152.89 that's with a 3m sub link and delivery.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I think I'm going to give it a skip this time round.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.