Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Ireland Fan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Oldie but goldie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I see nothing in that video to indicate he is a scumbag?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

tossy wrote: »

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

I see nothing that he's a league of ireland fan either. I doubt if he has ever been to a league game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Your messing with us yeah, hes clearly dependent on some drug? 'know what i mane and da, the green and whii won'

• Advertisement

Max Powers wrote: »
    Your messing with us yeah, hes clearly dependent on some drug? 'know what i mane and da, the green and whii won'

Oh sorry i missed the memo that says those dependent on drugs are scumbags - silly me! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Caveat_

Oh sorry i missed the memo that says those dependent on drugs are scumbags - silly me! :rolleyes:

Are you your man from the video?

Caveat_ wrote: »
    Are you your man from the video?

No i am from Kildare,i have a flat Kildare accent and less hair - there would be no mistaking me for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pedantic.pat

No i am from Kildare,i have a flat Kildare accent and less hair - there would be no mistaking me for him.

why_so_serious.gif

SO ...

SERIOUS...

Why so 2008.... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement