Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify in Ireland

Options
  • 18-04-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

I've just heard it's available in Ireland with a 4 hour limit which may be dropped in the coming weeks...

Just downloading now, but wondering has anyone else tried it out yet?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

have a look already, there are about 3 threads on spotify.

Been using it for years. great service.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

When I downloaded it yesterday the website said it wasn't available in my location and to enter my email and they'd let me know when it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

When I downloaded it yesterday the website said it wasn't available in my location and to enter my email and they'd let me know when it was.

that happened me too...

apparently people using it have registered in other countries and can then access it.

I did that about 2 years ago, i'm hoping it keeps working, i'd be lost with out it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

lordgoat wrote: »
    I did that about 2 years ago, i'm hoping it keeps working, i'd be lost with out it.

I assume you are using a workaround, yeah?

• Advertisement

was going to ask the same.

I just upgraded to a prem account and it's always just worked for me. Talking to a few people it seems certain IP's weren't blocked. I'm not complaining though!

• Site Banned Posts: 148 ✭✭franciebellew

I installed the app on phone and laptop when abroad for weekend.

Great service

I installed the app on phone and laptop when abroad for weekend.

Great service

Sooner I get over to see the missus in Germany the better so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Sonys music unlimited is out in Ireland now.

I have it on my playstation vita - it has an offline mode too which is epic.

Wish more people knew about it cos I've been looking for a legit and decent music subscription service for decades. The catalogue is massive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Too late (all my playlists and channels with Sony now)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

reni10 wrote: »

I have been using a application that blocks the ads on the free version, very handy

http://tribe.nu/Blockify.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Does anyone know if there's any way to be notified if an artist has new tracks added?

Advertisement