Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good barber/hairdresser in gorey/enniscorthy

Options
  • 18-04-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

Just moved to the area and want to know who the best around is. Price is not an issue I just dont want to go somewhere that hasnt a clue and will shear me. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Just moved to the area and want to know who the best around is. Price is not an issue I just dont want to go somewhere that hasnt a clue and will shear me. Thanks

His and hers on the avenue in Gorey Jim is the barber there very good.
    Turkuts on court street in Enniscorthy. Excellent barber in there and he does a very good hot shave as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭haron

+1 turkuts shave and hair cut 25 euro well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Theres a guy midway in Camolin (or could be Ferns) "Raymonds Hair" with sign up operating from home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Ziggy's in Enniscorthy..
    Run by the craziest friendliest punk rocker/Bowie fanatic you'll ever meet....she's great craic and seriously talented...
    You can PM me and I'll give you my name so you can drop it and get bottomless coffee.... she's a good friend

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭wexford12

Rynhart Hair design they have 2 saloons in Gorey one in the shopping centre and one on Esmond St and one in Ferns also a Barber in Ferns beside Centra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

scaller wrote: »

I'd recommend them as well, nice friendly staff, price is decent too. They celebrated 30 years in business a year or two ago so they know what they're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

scaller wrote: »
    Turkuts on court street in Enniscorthy. Excellent barber in there and he does a very good hot shave as well.

Jim used to cut my hair 25 years or so ago (asa teenager); went back to him a couple ok years ago, felt like I was 15 all over again. Good pleasant place.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭mccarte2

+1 on Turkuts. Best place in Enniscorthy by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moseeth

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Ziggy's in Enniscorthy..
    Run by the craziest friendliest punk rocker/Bowie fanatic you'll ever meet....she's great craic and seriously talented...
    You can PM me and I'll give you my name so you can drop it and get bottomless coffee.... she's a good friend

HB

Hi, where I can find the Ziggy's? I Just moved in to Enniscorthy and don't know the city. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

It's on the Shannon side of the old bridge, beside the old Cinema. Big pic of David Bowie in the window :)...... go in and talk to Claragh the owner... an absolute legend. Seriously good at what she does and will have ye in stitches. Prob best to ring ahead too, specially on weekends :)

HB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

moseeth wrote: »
    Hi, where I can find the Ziggy's? I Just moved in to Enniscorthy and don't know the city. Thanks
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moseeth

hamsterboy wrote: »
    It's on the Shannon side of the old bridge, beside the old Cinema. Big pic of David Bowie in the window :)...... go in and talk to Claragh the owner... an absolute legend. Seriously good at what she does and will have ye in stitches. Prob best to ring ahead too, specially on weekends :)

HB

thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Crew Cuts on main street Enniscorthy, ask for Mick. :)

Advertisement