Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats in my Bagel?

Options
  • 18-04-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

I just walked 10mins to a bagel place. Found a new bagel with ingredients I liked...Came back to work...made soup...took a bite of my bagel.....YUCK...put soup aside...and walked striaght back out again!! The bagel was chicken, sweet chill, lettuce and 'red onion low fat cream cheese'. All ingredients I thought I liked....thought maybe it was gone off. So i trekked 10mins back to the bagel place and complained. They were lovely. No problems at all.....anyway my point....apparently their "red onion low fat cream cheese" has MUSTARD in it....now, why wouldnt that be in the description or is it a commonly known fact that mustard is in this type of cream cheese??

my thai chicken soup was lovely though!!! :P

Comments

Advertisement