Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A.E.O.S. still waiting for cheque.

• 18-04-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

two years ago i joined AEOS 1
    I have got 2 cheques for 510 euro six months ago
    they were for 2010.....no cheque yet for 2011
    anyone else still waiting ????????????????????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

padowado wrote: »
    two years ago i joined AEOS 1
    I have got 2 cheques for 510 euro six months ago
    they were for 2010.....no cheque yet for 2011
    anyone else still waiting ????????????????????????

I got my 2010 and 2011 all in the last fortnight :rolleyes:

Still waiting on my disadvantaged for 2011, I am told AEOS had that cheque held up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭epfff

I am in same boat padi
    got approx same as you abt 6months ago
    would love to see me 5k payment soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Nobbies

got 2010 payment in february,and eventually got 75% for 2011 yesterday,wat a trial it was too get it out of them.they don,t seem too make contact with you wen sum issue arises,u have too keep ringing them too see wats the hold up this week,i.e i was approved for 2011 payment since 18th january.hate too think wat the remaining years will be like too get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Nobbies wrote: »
    got 2010 payment in february,and eventually got 75% for 2011 yesterday,wat a trial it was too get it out of them.they don,t seem too make contact with you wen sum issue arises,u have too keep ringing them too see wats the hold up this week,i.e i was approved for 2011 payment since 18th january.hate too think wat the remaining years will be like too get it.

Teagasc told me they wouldn't even answer their calls.

If I didn't answer Dept. communications about fines I tell ye it'd be a different story.

Advertisement