Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cards / Sin binning

Options
  • 18-04-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Has any player ever gotten a yellow card or been sin-binned? The match engine always goes on about these high or heavy crunching tackles, but there is never one single card! Shouldn't this be introduced, to make the game more realistic?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

macslash wrote: »
    Has any player ever gotten a yellow card or been sin-binned? The match engine always goes on about these high or heavy crunching tackles, but there is never one single card! Shouldn't this be introduced, to make the game more realistic?!

it will be introduced when the fabled me2 comes in tho that wont be for a good while and will prob cause more problems as is the case with changes now adays

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

macslash wrote: »

Always wondered about this, especially with the high penalty count in some matches! This match engine update I think will never come. they are releasing new iPhone games etc. and I get feeling BR is in maintenance mode rather than development mode!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    Always wondered about this, especially with the high penalty count in some matches! This match engine update I think will never come. they are releasing new iPhone games etc. and I get feeling BR is in maintenance mode rather than development mode!:(

Yeah, I get that feeling too. Disappointing when you've got people paying in to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

eoferrall wrote: »
    I get feeling BR is in maintenance mode rather than development mode!:(
    They are certainly taking things more slowly. Understandable, given how badly they got their hands burned the last time they made big changes to the core of the game.

Mobile is going to be vital to growing membership numbers (and driving more participation. visits-per-week-per-member kind of thing). I really hope that the (3rd party) devs get it right, because it will be awfully tricky.

Advertisement