Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD PDE 2012 teaching placement schools/living in Dublin/Subjects

Options
  • 18-04-2012 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can anyone suggest any schools in Dublin that may be good for doing the teaching placement that aren't complete dives just normal??? They can be anywhere within a 25km radius of UCD...
    I'm not from there so I don't know any...
    And I'm living out of the country at the moment so cannot call into schools...

Also, what areas are good places to live around UCD?

Also... English is the only subject I took for my whole degree, I only studied history in 1st year, will I have to use history as my 2nd subject?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Can anyone suggest any schools in Dublin that may be good for doing the teaching placement that aren't complete dives just normal??? They can be anywhere within a 25km radius of UCD...
    I'm not from there so I don't know any...
    And I'm living out of the country at the moment so cannot call into schools...

Also, what areas are good places to live around UCD?

Also... English is the only subject I took for my whole degree, I only studied history in 1st year, will I have to use history as my 2nd subject?

You can take any methodology you like. You wont be qualified to teach history though or be qualified to teach the subject you do your methodology in except English of course.

Advertisement