Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music/art collab?

Options
  • 18-04-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi there,

I've recently kick started a little music label/collaborative platform and am looking for someone who might be interested in getting involved. I'm a singer/arranger/producer myself and have recently become a bit snowed under with music collabs that are coming in. The idea of the label is to push the boundaries a little with electronic music by opening the doors to all genres of music through collaboration (and of course help get the lesser known artist out there)

I'm looking for someone that would be into/proficient in the following:

1. Graphic artist or someone that could find their way around illustrator to compose a couple of interesting covers for upcoming releases.
    2. Someone who might follow or be aware of a small proportion of the many music blogs that are out there and apply this knowledge to some of the artist collabs coming through.

I've posted this here because the label collective is essentially about collaboration (and also many of the Ableton or Logic users I've met in my time have often dabbled with Photoshop or some such!)
    If anybody might be interested or fits the bill, I'd be happy to offer any vox collabs (link below) and of course register and promote the artists music through i-tunes/beatport etc and streaming sites (we7/spotify) FOC with all proceeds going to the artist.

Thanks for reading -

Maria

http://kyorecords.com
    www.soundcloud.com/ms44

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ElectricTaurus

Hi Maria,

which style of music you are looking for?

I have a good knowledge of the Stoner/Doom/Psycadelic undergrounds blogs, with contacts a bit all over Europe.

Is the graphic work paid? If yes I can put you in touch with a couple of guys that can do Album covers and posters at very reasonable price.

Advertisement