Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Education Plan

Options
  • 18-04-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I took out an Education Plan in the early 90's,there is a life insurance policy with it too, throughout the years have increased the premium in line with inflation as suggested by the bank.

I received a letter yesterday about increasing the premium but there was a mention of a 30 year term.

I read my policy documents and can't see any mention to 30 years but also thought 30 years seemed very long for an education plan.

Can you tell me if this is correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi scrunchy,

Thanks for your query. Without more information on your individual policy, I wouldn't be able to give you a definite answer. I've spoken to Bank of Ireland Life who supplies the type of policy you mentioned. It sounds as if the 30 year term you mentioned has to do with when the policy would be reviewed.

To find out more information on your policy you can contact them directly on 1890 309 309 and they'll be happy to answer any further questions you have.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement