Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where is the TDC sensor in a 2001 1.6L Petrol Laguna??????

Options
  • 18-04-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Does anyone know where the TDC sensor is in a 2001 Renault Laguna 1.6L Petrol? Im having ignition trouble and im told it could be an issue with the TDC senor. The only problem is I cant find the TDC sensor?? Any ideas?? Pictures would be helpful??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Onwardandupwar

drynne wrote: »
    Does anyone know where the TDC sensor is in a 2001 Renault Laguna 1.6L Petrol? Im having ignition trouble and im told it could be an issue with the TDC senor. The only problem is I cant find the TDC sensor?? Any ideas?? Pictures would be helpful??

Tdc sensor ???

I think your mixing it up with something else. I think your looking for the cranckshaft position sensors.im not to familiar with Renault but it will either be located near the crank shaft pully on the engine or on the bell housing around the gear box picking up off the flywheel.

Failing that maybe its the camshaft sensor ur looking for. But my guess is the crank sensor . Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

TDC sensor and crankshaft sensor is the same thing.

Go to renaultforums.co.uk and you'll find all the info you need there.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭beam99

Top of the gearbox pass side, held in by 2 bolts, 10mm scoket required, if your replacing it get the wiring loom connection for it aswell.

Advertisement