Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good cocktail pub near olympia

Options
  • 18-04-2012 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi Folks
    Meself and herself are headin to the olympia for a gig and she's her head set to go for a cocktail night afterwards.
    Now most pubs you can go to that offer cocktails will normally offer about 3 or 4 of the same ol cocktails like mojitos, things with strawberries and umbrellas etc with a variety totaling a number of about 4.
    However I dont mind the odd cocktail, like a whiskey sour, tom collins or greyhound, etc.
    Ask for these in most pubs, even those that do cocktails and the normal response is "y'wha?"

So my question is this: Are there any recommendable pubs with large cocktail range mixing abilities in the dame st area?

I have been cautiously recommended the bull and castle, but wanted to get a few opinions on the matter.
    Cheers! :)

Comments

Advertisement