Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suicide awareness truck convoy

• 18-04-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Suicide awareness charity truck convoy meeting at the school in Dunboyne at 12 on the 6th of May . Convoy leaving at 1.30 going to Ratoath , Ashbourne , Slane , Trim Navan and back to Dunboyne . All in aid of a good cause and please donate .

hoping to get more going this year all help and donations along the way much appreciated .
    trucks046.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 keogh164

trucks011.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Good cause and best of luck. Good friend of mine, well, well known to the Kildare/Dublin Trucking fraternity died earlier and I'm absolutely gutted. I liked and admired him and we always had the craic whenever we spoke. I borrowed many a tool off him and he had my ladder more than I did. A solid, terribly hard working man who will be missed by many and my sincere condolences to all of his family. I will miss shooting the breeze with him.
    Christy. O'Shea, RIP.
    Hope ye raise a lot of money and raise awareness of this dreadful scourge in our Country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 keogh164

sorry to hear that and my condolences to his family .

Advertisement