Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsubscribed from threads after a ban

Options
  • 18-04-2012 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, not sure if this has been raised before. I was banned for three days from AH, ending on Tuesday morning at 3am. I was unsure of what threads I was still subscribed to, when I was allowed access again, but just now, one that I know for sure I was subscribed to (and never unsubscribed from), I am now unsubscribed to.

This is very irritating, and perhaps a bug. Either way, can it be changed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Subscriptions have a flag that indicate whether you can see the forum the subscribed threads are in. When you are banned, this flag ("canview") is set to FALSE so you can't see the subscriptions anymore. Subscriptions are not deleted when a ban is received.

Can you give me the thread ID or link to the thread you're unsubscribed from

Nobody else has reported being unsubscribed from threads while temporarily banned so I don't suspect much on our end :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

There's one that I was unsubscribed to, but subscribed to again last night - 2056481009
    But these are others that I know I had been subscribed to previously.

Sorry, I'm assuming the t= part of the URL is the thread ID.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Your assumption was correct, I'll look into this for you as soon as I can. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement