Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

msc in child family and community in DIT

Options
  • 18-04-2012 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Was looking at this course and just wanted to know if anyone has or is doing it and if its worth my while or if there's better ones out there! I have a honor's degree in social care and just wanted something that might broaden my horizons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla201

Hi,

I'm looking for the same info. I was just offered a place on this course for Sept 2012, but not sure whether to accept it or not as it doesn't lead to a specific qualification.

I want to know would I be employable with this Masters and if so to who? Or would I be eligible to go into lecturing/tutoring in this area at third level with just a Masters Degree.

It's a lot of money for no specific qualification, so only want to invest in it financially and mentally if I'll have prospects at the end

Orla x

Advertisement