Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clamped in supervalue

Options
  • 18-04-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Just a warning - my dad got clamped in supervalu today :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

did he not pay for parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

he paid for a couple of hours, but he went off somewhere on the dart... he is nearly 80, and was going to miss the early train this morning... (not that that excuses him!) he didnt believe there were clampers in supervalu as he'd never seen anyone clamped there! He wont do it again anyway...!!!! I've never actually seen anyone clamped there either, obviously they do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

There have been several cars clamped there in the past few months. There is a regular patrol of the car park and when a long time parker is noticed the guy rings up the private clamping company who comes and does his job :rolleyes:
    Sometimes the clamper takes up to 4 hours to come and release the clamp after the fee is paid. It is unfortunate for your dad but there are lots of notices posted up about the penalty of parking without paying the appropriate fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

yes I know...!! I think he thought he was 'infallible', as he often parks in there and doesnt pay....!!!! he is bold, as we kept telling him, he would get caught one day so.....

I think he thought as he was old he would get away with it.... !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    There have been several cars clamped there in the past few months. There is a regular patrol of the car park and when a long time parker is noticed the guy rings up the private clamping company who comes and does his job :rolleyes:
    Sometimes the clamper takes up to 4 hours to come and release the clamp after the fee is paid. It is unfortunate for your dad but there are lots of notices posted up about the penalty of parking without paying the appropriate fee.
    hi pixbyjohn...i went all nostalgic and need to get a roll of film developed..where developes film these days and around how much should it cost? bray/greystones area thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Maudi wrote: »
    hi pixbyjohn...i went all nostalgic and need to get a roll of film developed..where developes film these days and around how much should it cost? bray/greystones area thanks.

Sam Macauleys will develop the film and print or you can ask them to develop and put the photos on a cd without printing cost about 6 euro I think.
    On topic while you are in Macauleys park in Supervalue carpark and pay your euro for an hours parking, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Sam Macauleys will develop the film and print or you can ask them to develop and put the photos on a cd without printing cost about 6 euro I think.
    On topic while you are in Macauleys park in Supervalue carpark and pay your euro for an hours parking, lol

And Macauley's will refund you the cost of the parking if you show them the disc - at least they used to!

Advertisement