Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a quick question about licensing??

Options
  • 18-04-2012 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

My RFD filled out my application form for my rifle and in the section for scopes or other he wrote no but there is scopes on the rifle im buying does that matter??? also i intend on buying a moderator a few weeks after i get the gun and was wondering what i should do?? the application is already in with the garda and they have came and inspected the gun cabinet?? Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

My RFD filled out my application form for my rifle and in the section for scopes or other he wrote no but there is scopes on the rifle im buying does that matter??? also i intend on buying a moderator a few weeks after i get the gun and was wondering what i should do?? the application is already in with the garda and they have came and inspected the gun cabinet?? Thanks:)

The box for the scope is only ticked if you're going to be using a NV scope, so you're ok. Did you tick the 'S' box on the form?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Ring the guard dealing with it and get them to tik the silencer box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Sean Mullen

no didnt tick the box but i'll call in in the morning and ask them to tick it..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭rabbit assassin

what model gun and calibre did you end up going for in the end??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Sean Mullen

what model gun and calibre did you end up going for in the end??

i went for a marlin 917v .17hmr... got it at a decent price too 395 new and hes treading it for me for a mod. just need to get my hands on a decent sight and im sorted :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement