Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC HISTORY PROJECT ANYONE ??? :D

Options
  • 18-04-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I'm doing my project on ireland involvement in the spanish civil war. I have my outline plan completed, but do not have my evaluation of the sources done(my teacher is out sick all week). What do/did you do with the evaluation of the sources? I know you evaluate the sources u have. I have two websites but wil get a book.
    So how do I do an intro for the evaluation of the sources? And what will i write after I list each source ?

Really confused so anyone who can give me an example of one or their own that would be great! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hiyakeano

i have my done in Irish but my teacher's corrected it and said it's quite good, so i could give it to you and you could google translate it or something, if that would be of any help to you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

I'm doing my project on ireland involvement in the spanish civil war. I have my outline plan completed, but do not have my evaluation of the sources done(my teacher is out sick all week). What do/did you do with the evaluation of the sources? I know you evaluate the sources u have. I have two websites but wil get a book.
    So how do I do an intro for the evaluation of the sources? And what will i write after I list each source ?

Really confused so anyone who can give me an example of one or their own that would be great! :D
    You don't have an intro in the evaluation of sources - it is a specific outline evaluation of each to the three sources - primary or secondary, is there bias etc.

There is a sample project here -
    http://leavingcerthistory.net/research-projects/sample-projects/

You will get an idea of what is involved in the 'evaluation'

Advertisement