Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groezrock 2012

Options
  • 18-04-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Anyone heading over to Belgium for Groezrock this year? It's a bit late to start this thread as it is on, on the 28th and 29th of April, which is pretty much next week. But better late than never.
    Good lineup with Rancid, Gallows, Alkaline Trio, The Bronx and of course the long awaited return of REFUSED.
    It should be a great weekend, weather permitting of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Anyone heading over to Belgium for Groezrock this year? It's a bit late to start this thread as it is on, on the 28th and 29th of April, which is pretty much next week. But better late than never.
    Good lineup with Rancid, Gallows, Alkaline Trio, The Bronx and of course the long awaited return of REFUSED.
    It should be a great weekend, weather permitting of course.

Oh how I wish they would play over here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭the great purveyor of mediocrity

Mr.S wrote: »
    Went in 2009/10, such a good festival!

It really is a great little festival with no hassle involved at all apart from the year that the showers exploded. But sure these things happen.
    My first trip to it was in 2007 and really enjoyed it so went back in 2009 and 2010. It has really grown from the first time I went to it.
    I haven't bumped into that many Irish at it but there is always a handful. Might not be that many this year with all the economic depression around the place. Probably shouldn't be even going myself financially but sure feck it.
    The forecast doesn't seem to be great for the area of Meerhout, which is a shame because every year I have gone to it so far, the weather has been incredible.

Advertisement