Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSC (paysafecard for sale)

Options
  • 19-04-2012 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi guys, i have few PSC cards for sale 25, 50 and 100eur

will sell them with 10% discount

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Considering how the pa safe cards are funded the first time can you explain how you came to have these funded cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

I got a private message and believe this might be a scammer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Not sure of the legitimacy of the OP, but generally a bad idea to buy PS cards from random people you don't know. Scammers use stolen credit cards to buy up loads of these..

Again not accusing the OP of this, buyer beware etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭mindaugelis

Samba wrote: »
    Not sure of the legitimacy of the OP, but generally a bad idea to buy PS cards from random people you don't know. Scammers use stolen credit cards to buy up loads of these..

Again not accusing the OP of this, buyer beware etc..

Hi, i am not a scammer and you can't buy PSC online ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Hi, i am not a scammer and you can't buy PSC online ;)

I never suggested you were, I'm just making people aware of PSC scams. I was referring to purchasing PSC in shops using a stolen credit card, not online.

It would be in your own interest to explain how you acquired these and why you're selling them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

I will offer 35euro for 50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Are times that tough lads? Seriously

nuxxx wrote: »
    Are times that tough lads? Seriously

Are you posting this regarding my offer? Why wuld i offer full whack? If that was case id just buy my own what insurance do i have i will get a valid number?

Samba wrote: »
    I never suggested you were, I'm just making people aware of PSC scams. I was referring to purchasing PSC in shops using a stolen credit card, not online.

It would be in your own interest to explain how you acquired these and why you're selling them.

i was scammed on ebay.de few days ago try to sell them cards there and some ****er bought few cards of me and payed with cracked paypal :/

i have online shop, and had paysafecard merchant, but from 2012 march paysafecard changed they rules and we cant accept them anymore, but some customers specially from Germany still want to pay by PSC :/

p.s. did you know that if check psc balance from one IP couple times (maybe one) and then try payment from other your PSC will be blocked ;)

brendan86 wrote: »
    Are you posting this regarding my offer? Why wuld i offer full whack? If that was case id just buy my own what insurance do i have i will get a valid number?

if code will not work i'll give refund ;)

• Advertisement

brendan86 wrote: »

if code will not work i'll give refund ;)

Well my offer stands of 35 can trasfer in mornin so let me kno asap. 35 my limit

Advertisement