Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy golden hamsters?

• 18-04-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Can anyone recommend anywhere to buy golden aka Syrian hamsters in South Dublin? Pref in the Ranelagh / Rathmines / Rathgar area but will go as far as Tallaght if need be... also if you know any Habitrail stockists as I want to get the Habitrail Suite, Loft or Studio...

Thanks
    Libby

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I got mine in a shop in Dun Laoighre called "The Pet Shop" (original, I know!), on Patricks St., they kept the hamsters very well, and ours was very tame when we got her, only took a few days to get used to us. I've since been to a few pet shops that I wouldn't be too keen on getting a hamster from, like the big chains and stuff. I'd definitely recommend the guys in Dun Laoighre, they know their stuff and have no issues with you petting or handling the hamsters at all. (It's a really bad sign if they won't let you do that).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

i have a litter of 9 at the min, will be 2 weeks old monday, ready to go when they are around 4 weeks old :) give me a pm, i live near the city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Westenra

Thanks, all sorted now, I will be adopting from PucaMama :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Malolan

PucaMama wrote: »
    i have a litter of 9 at the min, will be 2 weeks old monday, ready to go when they are around 4 weeks old :) give me a pm, i live near the city centre
    Hi, do you still have baby hamsters? We would like to adopt from you as well.

Advertisement