Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tinkerbell cake

Options
  • 19-04-2012 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

I have to make a Tinkerbell cake for a friend soon. I have been looking up ideas online. Most ideas are a doll body with the cake as a dress, (im not mad on this idea) other than doing a 2d fairy on fondant, or attempting a 3d fondant fairy (will be well hard with the hands and face) , have you bakers any other ideas?
    Cheers , Em x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

emzolita wrote: »
    I have to make a Tinkerbell cake for a friend soon. I have been looking up ideas online. Most ideas are a doll body with the cake as a dress, (im not mad on this idea) other than doing a 2d fairy on fondant, or attempting a 3d fondant fairy (will be well hard with the hands and face) , have you bakers any other ideas?
    Cheers , Em x

I'll have a look in my books now and give you a shout back.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 IsisElektra

if you're ok at drawing (or tracing) you could always make a simple sugar paste plaque and draw or trace tinkerbell using a dry brush or icing pens it and use it as a topper

Advertisement