Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower Servicing?

Options
  • 19-04-2012 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

Tis that time of year, I'm looking to get the lawnmower serviced. Can anyone recommend a place between Ballincollig and Passage West?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

To this day I have never used a lawnmower.. Anywho tis a bit further out and I havent used them but there is a place in Carrigaline I always pass think dad said they were grand as such..Tis if you drive straight through the village and head for the hill at the back. On the left hand side just at the beginning of the hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

thanks Milly, I'll be out that way on Saturday so will check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

There's a place the West end of Ballincollig, on the left on the main road, opposite the rugby club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

You could try Atkins on the Carrigrohane straight.

54kroc wrote: »
    You could try Atkins on the Carrigrohane straight.

do you have any experience with them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

do you have any experience with them?

They do my chainsaw and brush cutter which work fine for me, any issues I've had were sorted pretty quickly.
    It might be worth giving them a bell first if you do go there.
    What lawnmower do you have?

54kroc wrote: »
    They do my chainsaw and brush cutter which work fine for me, any issues I've had were sorted pretty quickly.
    It might be worth giving them a bell first if you do go there.
    What lawnmower do you have?

I have a Harry push mower, don't have the model number I'm afraid. It's about 7 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

There's a guy on Tramore Rd, near Kelleher Electrical, good and reasonably priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Malari wrote: »
    There's a place the West end of Ballincollig, on the left on the main road, opposite the rugby club.

I would highly recommend them too.
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/o-riordan-garden-machinery-ballincollig/

Avoid the place at the other end of Ballincollig, rip off and not a good service. Callanans I think they are called.

Malari wrote: »

I went with this guy in the end, dropped it in last Saturday, will collect next week. He seems very busy which is good to see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement