Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Love Hate' being filmed ni Corduff this morning.

Options
  • 19-04-2012 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭

Cue the responses ;)

533391_234562959984459_100002922695697_425054_1096587656_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Cue the responses ;)

533391_234562959984459_100002922695697_425054_1096587656_n.jpg
    Que the what-where

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

They won't be able to use "No actors were harmed in the making of these episodes" anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Stark wrote: »
    They won't be able to use "No actors were harmed in the making of these episodes" anymore.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

What is 'Love Hate' exactly? Some kind of post apocalyptic movie? A crime thriller? A Slumdog Millionaire type story?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

What is 'Love Hate' exactly? Some kind of post apocalyptic movie? A crime thriller? A Slumdog Millionaire type story?

More importantly, what is "Google" exactly? Only one way to find out.

• Advertisement

Stark, some people regard boards.ie as their bible. :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

Wow, so Love Hate is going to be a documentary from now on I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Eat,drink and ride evrything around you for tomorrow we die......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love/Hate_(TV_series)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Continent Simian

They were looking to film in in houses around Castleknock.

Morto if you agreed, only to find there were looking to film it as a skobie's home. :)

• Advertisement

They were looking to film in in houses around Castleknock.

Morto if you agreed, only to find there were looking to film it as a skobie's home. :)

Did you mean, 'MOOOOOOOOOOORTO' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Whoosh. The sound of the joke flying over your head :p

I was joking by implying that only movies about apocalyptic wastelands, crime stories or movies based in a slum would be filmed in the setting of Corduff.

Admittedly, not the funniest of jokes, but I thought people would 'get it'. :D

Oh wait...are you from Corduff?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

no need for them to pay for extras. Fecking cute whores:rolleyes:

Next week is the last episode of this series, so I'd imagine the Corduff scenes will be in that one as they have not been in it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

So much going down to get a pic with Nidge :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I had also heard lots of Damastown Ind. Est. was blocked off for a day because of filming Love/Hate during the summer, So we'll see if it's b.s or what next Sunday

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Plenty of rich chavs in Castleknock so it would actually be a pretty suitable location for an episode of Love/Hate to be set.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

was that mad pet shop the bit from corduff? I was watchient it trying to figure out what bit it was.....

When Nidge got undressed for the IRA it was at the back of Corduff shopping center and the gaf he was tied up and brought to was in Westway, Corduff... Have a look at this thread and posts 94 & 95 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056545629&page=7

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Plenty of rich chavs in Castleknock so it would actually be a pretty suitable location for an episode of Love/Hate to be set.

Funny enough this http://maps.google.ie/maps?q=dublin&ll=53.37147,-6.342585&spn=0.000438,0.001321&hnear=Dublin,+County+Dublin&gl=ie&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=53.37147,-6.342585&panoid=tH2AIFc6g8Gm4j55iV8Haw&cbp=12,324.07,,1,2.7 is Nidges house zoom out to see the location ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

what was the image? I feel left out :(

Advertisement