Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Divisional Round - *Friday-Tuesday*

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

He won't have time for that he'll be too busy picking himself up off the ground. Suggs and Trent Cole are studying game tape as we speak....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

adrian522 wrote: »
    He won't have time for that he'll be too busy picking himself up off the ground. Suggs and Trent Cole are studying game tape as we speak....
    I look forward to it! Don't think we've played since the play offs in season 2!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah first game on Madden 12, my style has changed considerably since those days of marching up and down the field without ever running the ball.

Yeah first game on Madden 12, my style has changed considerably since those days of marching up and down the field without ever running the ball.

I remember those crossing routes! They were an absolute bastard to stop. Looking forward to tonight. Love the play offs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Come on niners

I own the Packers first rounder and want it early as possible :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Ive a pro franchise game, hows 1030 on monday?

10:30 perfect

Had a quick look at the stats there, the two teams are pretty much even on defence while the Packers are better on offence.

On stats I feel this may be closest game of all the divisional games. If someone would put up a preview I'd be greatful and will return the favour with the Championship games. :)

Myself and Santry have had 2 games disconnect at this stage, he was up by 14 in the first and by 17 in the second.

Going to try again in the morning...hopefully we can get it finished ...

I'm gonna cry :pac: catch you in the morning adro.

I just hope that it's not another glitch adro. The last time the exact situation happened was when I played Raoul and we couldn't get it done. First it freezes, then it says you've left the Xbox live party and then my Xbox crashes :(

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    I just hope that it's not another glitch adro. The last time the exact situation happened was when I played Raoul and we couldn't get it done. First it freezes, then it says you've left the Xbox live party and then my Xbox crashes :(

If it freezes again I'll drop out, we've essentially played 4 10min quarters and you're ahead, very unsatisfying but that's the fairest thing to do.

Adro,

My Internet has dropped out this morning and I'm getting no DSL at all now. Trying to fix it and hoping it'll be working in the next hour. Will post up here if I can't get it going!

OK, let me know...

Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix it? Tried all the things on the eircom website. Delighted I'm getting UPC on Weds.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix it? Tried all the things on the eircom website. Delighted I'm getting UPC on Weds.

Mate you will never look back.
    I think I had one disconnect since I got it

I take it you done all the usual restarted router, pc, xbox?

Are you obtaining an IP address automatically and the same for DNS?

Are your web pages just timing out?

On xbox live if you do the test xbox live connection what error does it give? Can it connect to the network but not the internet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Have you both disconnected from your networks and reconnected?

Tried the xbox live test there. The network can not connect to the Internet.

I can't access my router by putting in 192.168.1.254 on the web as the DSL is down. Can't get an Internet connection on anything.

Also just off the phone to eircom, they told me to plug out my phoneline and put the broadband connection directly into the phone line. I did this and now sometimes I'm getting DSL coming and going on the router.

Strange that you can't connect to your router via the ip address. I'm kind of out of ideas at this point.

Eircom are a shower of cowboys anyway, you'll be much better off with UPC.

• Advertisement

I'm baffled too. Its not the laptop/Xbox connecting to the router that's the problem. It's the router obtaining a signal for the web to come in. I did what eircom support told me to do and still no luck :(

OK, no worries. Are you around Sunday night? If you can get online we can play then.

Failing that I'll drop out and let you play the CPU on your UPC broadband.

OK, no worries. Are you around Sunday night? If you can get online we can play then.

Is there anyway you could do early tomorrow morning or afternoon? Or failing that about 11:30-12 on Sunday night? I can't make between 6-11:30 :(

Now I'm being told that the DNS look up failed. DSL light is now green on the router but absolutely no light for the Internet. Usually it'd be green or red.

Is there anyway you could do early tomorrow morning or afternoon? Or failing that about 11:30-12 on Sunday night? I can't make between 6-11:30 :(
    Late Sunday night would be the only option...I'll let you know tomorrow.

I'm not around during the day tomorrow...

Late Sunday night would be the only option...I'll let you know tomorrow.

I'm not around during the day tomorrow...

Ok thanks Adrian. Huge apologies about wasting your morning! Sorry.

Ok thanks Adrian. Huge apologies about wasting your morning! Sorry.

No worries ... talk to you tomorrow...

My internet mysteriously just came back :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

My internet mysteriously just came back :pac:

Apparently during the weekend Eircom were shutting down the internet of anyone suspected of having ''dodgy'' pictures on their computer.

Might have something to do with why it was down? :pac:

• Advertisement

Moving to UPC on Wednesday anyways :pac:

Advertisement