Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Divisional Round - *Friday-Tuesday*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

SantryRed wrote: »
    Moving to UPC on Wednesday anyways :pac:

Pictures from outside Santry's house earlier this evening:

rizer_standoff1%20_met.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

The Colts will miss out on the AFC Championship match for the first time since the BFL started.

Very good tight game that was ended when my best player all season, Vernon Davis, fumbled the ball while moving up field trying to get in range for the game winning FG.

Good luck in the Championship game Daflood.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Thanks, id say ill need it!!

Yeah, it was a game of fumbles. My unsung superstar, backup RB Helu fumbled in my half which led to a TD and then my very ehh"sung" superstar TE Cody Hoppes fumbled in their half. They were the games only turnovers and looked like they were going to be decisive.

It was a rough way to end the game though. I had 4 minutes to make my way down the field and get a TD to win it. I threw a TD from 30 yards out (didn't really expect to get that yardage) and left 2 mins on the clock with them needing only a FG to win.

On their way up the field, Davis fumbled and I ran it out.

Really good tight game!!
    McG wrote: »
    The Colts will miss out on the AFC Championship match for the first time since the BFL started.

Very good tight game that was ended when my best player all season, Vernon Davis, fumbled the ball while moving up field trying to get in range for the game winning FG.

Good luck in the Championship game Daflood.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Congrats daflood and unlucky McG, he beat us both by 1 point margins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Hooray for the Broncos. You guys are on the very short list of franchises that I don't absolutely despise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement