Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Hosting - Minimus

Options
  • 19-04-2012 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm interested in the minimus package - does this include the option to have mobile versions of your site(s)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you mean GoMobi, then you can add that to your hosting plan as an optional extra.

We're currently offering a free 30 day trial on the mobile site builder. See: http://blog.blacknight.com/are-you-ready-to-join-the-mobile-revolution.html

If you have any other questions please let us know

Thanks

Michele

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

Thanks Michele, how much extra is it?

And would it be possible for me to register some of the 30 domains as .mobi sites instead? Or does this make a difference?

(apologies if these are silly questions - I'm relatively new to this)

The GoMobi is essentially software to help make building a mobile website easier, rather than offering specific .mobi domains?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

The GoMobi solution is a cloud based site builder including hosting

See: http://www.blacknight.com/goMobi.html

It's €3.99 / month or €44.99 / year per site

Our hosting price does not include domain names - the Minimus can host up to 30 separate sites, but you have to register the domain names :)

So for example you could have:
    mycoolname.me and host it on your minimus
    You sign up for GoMobi and you create a mobile version of that site on
    m.mycoolname.me and that is hosted and runs out of the GoMobi system

Advertisement