Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RVP V Rooney

• 19-04-2012 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Who will most be dumping for one of the city big boys?

Who will you be getting rid of to get Teves or Aguero? 13 votes

RVP
    0%
    Rooney
    100%
    smokingmangustafoTristrammuletidemiller82DeankShane732Redzer7daregoomniscient_toadalchemist33LostBoy101DDDDDeannnnn 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

This is the big question, I know i want to get either Tevez or Aguero in but who to drop.................?

At the moment i am thinking Rooney as I have had RVP for ages so his price has gone way up, where as Rooney has only gone up 0.6 for me so the loss is not so much and it makes it easier to get back in if I want to the next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I got rid of Rooney for Tevez, but that was before Monday(Tevez price rise). In hindsight, RVP would be the one to get rid of imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'm swaying towards keeping both of them now.

Looks like everyone will be bringing in either Tevez or Aguerro for one of the above. The smart move might be to keep both and use the transfer elsewhere in preparation for the double gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Rooney
    think i'll go with RvP out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

S.M.B. wrote: »
    I'm swaying towards keeping both of them now.

Looks like everyone will be bringing in either Tevez or Aguerro for one of the above. The smart move might be to keep both and use the transfer elsewhere in preparation for the double gameweek.

Maybe so but it is Wolves. Their first choice keeper is out injured as well. They could ship 5 or 6 goals easily against this City team. It's just a case of whether Tevez or Aguero gets more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

We need a "How are you going to ruin your team next by changing all of your plans just for one game?" poll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Rooney
    thankfully i still have my wildcard for the DGW and i really want Tevez or Aguerro in, hence RVP getting the bullet. Rvp hasnt finished scoring but i think the two city boys will score more over th enext few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Maybe so but it is Wolves. Their first choice keeper is out injured as well. They could ship 5 or 6 goals easily against this City team. It's just a case of whether Tevez or Aguero gets more.
    True, I'm always concerned with trying to take a punt on a one off game and that's what it feels like.

Might just have to rely on Silva playing a helping hand in whatever goals are scored on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

got stung by captaining Sessegnon last week agaisnt Wolves so Im going to avoid getting any City players for this week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Rooney's next two games

Home to Everton
    Away to City

His form has been poor even though he's scored a few goals. He rarely does much against Everton and I see the City game as a close 1-0 or 0-0.

Robin Van Persie's next two games

Home to Chelsea
    Away to Stoke

Chelsea will be resting players for their big game on Tuesday.

As good as Stoke can be at home I'd rather RVP against them than Rooney against City.

• Advertisement

carlcon wrote: »
    We need a "How are you going to ruin your team next by changing all of your plans just for one game?" poll.

Not really if you believe that Man City will oveturn Man United lead at the top. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

just sold rvp there for aguero

do ya feel dirty? :pac:

Dempsey wrote: »
    do ya feel dirty? :pac:

a little bit yea, still dont know if its the right decision, rooney will be going anyway for ade in gameweek 36

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

a little bit yea, still dont know if its the right decision, rooney will be going anyway for ade in gameweek 36

Other%20T&T%20%20-%20Brillo%20Pad.jpg
    Go wash with one of these :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Not anymore he wont! Poxy hamstring injury has put a serious spanner in the works for the masses id reckon! Who to step in now is the question!!!??:confused:

Pog maybe

Not anymore he wont! Poxy hamstring injury has put a serious spanner in the works for the masses id reckon! Who to step in now is the question!!!??:confused:

F.UCK IT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Dempsey wrote: »
    Pog maybe

Nah bollox to that! Might jus keep Cisse Tevez and RVP up front and get an extra DGW player in midfield or defense!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭pah

Keeping rvp Rooney and aguero as I've had for the last few weeks. Mf is suffering a bit though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Good move, I went with Rooney out for Aguero :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Like many others I went the wrong way, Rooney for Tevez at a 4 point hit FML!!! Haven't gotten things so wrong in a long time :(

Advertisement