Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LUAS - How long to get to Citywest?

Options
  • 19-04-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

I have a job interview in Citywest Business park but have no idea when I should leave. From Connolly station, how long does it take to get to Citywest Business Park on the LUAS? Also, would I be better off waiting at Busarus since not all LUASs go from Connolly (some start at The Point)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

All direct trams to Citywest start at Connolly, so no need to go to Busaras.

Best policy in any case is to take the first tram available to Belgard, as at certain times there is a Belgard-Saggart shuttle.

I would allow 50 minutes for the journey time to Citywest - it shouldn't be any more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭BogMonkey

Thanks. That'd be a serious commute since it takes me 40 minutes to get into Connolly on the DART so I'm probably better off not getting this job. Then again, appartments in that area are probably pretty cheap since its out in the middle of nowhere and probably has high crime rates.

Advertisement