Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube Let's Plays

Options
  • 19-04-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey Guys, I have started a Minecrat Let's Play Series ! You guys could drop by and check it out if you want, maybe even subscribe ?? eek.gif

The Video quality is so-so but thankfully for Epiosde 4, thats fixed ! At the moment I am playing Minecraft, Skyrim and Terraria ! But lot's more games to come ! biggrin.gif

So guys all help is greatly appriceated, so thanks again guys and I hope to see you guys around !

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSplashback?feature=mhee

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 DokesGaming

hi i have no problem with watching your videos or subscribing to you but i would like if you did the same for my dokesgaming youtube account ? mail me if we have a deal as i need subscribers too thanks ( this deal goes to anyone who wants it )

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JaqenHgarr

hey conor no offense but i think its a bit wrong of you to just drop a video on us and ask for views and subscribes i wouldn't have minded so much if you asked for some feedback or something but you haven't even done that so maybe don't do so much of this and the future

also theres already like 2 other threads specifically designed for you to share your vids on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I didn't think this was allowed anymore.

And if ye haven't noticed, this thread is from April.

how do you view when a thread has been posted ? i saw it on the first page of threads so i assumed it had to be recent my apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

JaqenHgarr wrote: »
    how do you view when a thread has been posted ? i saw it on the first page of threads so i assumed it had to be recent my apologies

It says the date of the post just above your name on the left of the screen when you post a comment. It should be right above JaqenHgarr in your case. The first comment is from 19/04/12.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hypnostv

If you are interested you can join a new fresh gaming community @ Snip

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

hypnostv wrote: »
    If you are interested you can join a new fresh gaming community @ snip

Please don't resurrect very old threads just to push your new website thanks.

holy%2520thread%2520resurrection.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hypnostv

Steve SI wrote: »
    Please don't resurrect very old threads just to push your new website thanks.

holy%2520thread%2520resurrection.jpg

Sorry about that :(

My bad

Advertisement