Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Bartender - party

Options
  • 19-04-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to either host a party for a good friend in some location (yet to be decided) or else have it in some bar. I'm thinking my own venue would be best though.

Basically I'm looking for recommendations for decent barmen. A lot of the people going will be into their cocktails. Does anyone know of 1) a bar with a few decent barmen where they can make decent cocktails and throw together some drinks people may not have had or 2) recommend any decent barmen around Dublin?

I'm not looking for a chap that works in a bar that can make a cocktail, I'm looking for someone with a bit of flair, can talk to the guests and make decent recommendations.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Harry's on the Green would be your first stop, the guys working there are big into classic and flair cocktail making. Most of them enter all the various cocktail and flair competitions around the country.

I think theres a company called Total Cocktail Solutions that do this kind of thing, dunno what the story is but they seem quite pricey. (I don't know for sure, just my observation)

Advertisement