Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seabank pub - Eastwall

Options
  • 19-04-2012 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Heard from people living in the area that Seabank pub has gone into liquidation, according to their Facebook page it's closed and will hope to reopen soon

Anyone know any further info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Its seems to be happening a lot lately,The gate bar on the crumlin road was closed for a day this week over the same reason,Three suits came in and closed it down.it did open up again the following day with new staff ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

mtjm wrote: »
    Heard from people living in the area that Seabank pub has gone into liquidation, according to their Facebook page it's closed and will hope to reopen soon

Anyone know any further info?

Was wondering what the deal was. Anytime I've been in there there's been loads of folk there, very surprised to hear it's closed.

Wonder did they over borrow over past few years as the pub deffo seemed to do good business.

A very decent local pub, hope it reopens soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

Big renovation works done in the last few years probably borrowed a pretty penny to fund. I'd say there is money to be made in that pub alright as it is the only one in the East Wall area. I doubt it will close permanently most likely bank will off load or lease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

with the wharf tavern gone i wonder will the submarine in crumlin be affected since they are both owned bu the same people

Advertisement