Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Went to see Mary Tea leaves

Options
  • 19-04-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Any one els see mary?

Went to see Mary today,I called chancing my arm this morning for a reading and she invited me to her home and i know she was busy. been hearing all about her. have to say she was very good, she told me stuff no one could know but was kind of iffy on one or 2 things like my age and i bough a new house but iv rented by myself . But going on stuff only me myself and i know.... Definitely the best 25 euro iv spent on a reading. Roll on the next one :cool:;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭remembering

jennybenny wrote: »
    Any one els see mary?

Went to see Mary today,I called chancing my arm this morning for a reading and she invited me to her home and i know she was busy. been hearing all about her. have to say she was very good, she told me stuff no one could know but was kind of iffy on one or 2 things like my age and i bough a new house but iv rented by myself . But going on stuff only me myself and i know.... Definitely the best 25 euro iv spent on a reading. Roll on the next one :cool:;)

hi jenny

where is mary tea leave? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

Even if you don`t believe in her, €25 is not going to break the bank..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jennybenny

Even if you don`t believe in her, €25 is not going to break the bank..

Mam went to see her years ago and we had a sit down and I told mam what she told me and mam told me about her reading and she said she hadn't been to get a reading since, everything she told her came true and most wasn't the best news one could hope for.... Mines all good tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SarahAshley

Where's this lady? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pecos

went to see mary years ago and everything she said was true. do you know where she is these days? :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement