Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1991 Signed Spurs Jersey + Football

Options
  • 19-04-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Folks, I have a 1989-1991 home jersey signed by

Gary Lineker
    Erik Thorstvedt
    Paul Allen
    Pat van den Hauwe
    David Howells
    Gary Mabbutt
    Nayim
    John Moncur
    Paul Stewart
    Steve Sedgley
    David Tuttle
    Vincent Samways
    Paul Walsh

And a Tottenham football signed by all the same players aswell Paul Gascoigne and Terry Venables and I think theres a few more on there too.

Would any of you be interested in owning these?

I've attached a pic of the shirt and I'll post one of the ball when its pumped up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

LP788 wrote: »
    Folks, I have a 1989-1991 home jersey signed by

Gary Lineker
    Erik Thorstvedt
    Paul Allen
    Pat van den Hauwe
    David Howells
    Gary Mabbutt
    Nayim
    John Moncur
    Paul Stewart
    Steve Sedgley
    David Tuttle
    Vincent Samways
    Paul Walsh

And a Tottenham football signed by all the same players aswell Paul Gascoigne and Terry Venables and I think theres a few more on there too.

Would any of you be interested in owning these?

I've attached a pic of the shirt and I'll post one of the ball when its pumped up.

Mate, are you selling these or what's it all about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LP788

@Hatch99: Yes I am selling this. Just didnt want to say too much about selling it as I wasnt too sure if boards would allow it. Contact me if youre interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

which footballer has the biggest balls?

Nayim, he can lob Seaman from the halfway line

@Hatch99: Yes I am selling this. Just didnt want to say too much about selling it as I wasnt too sure if boards would allow it. Contact me if youre interested

Not interested at all mate, just not too mad about you selling it here, there are other avenues for it.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Not interested at all mate, just not too mad about you selling it here, there are other avenues for it.

Apologies. As I said, I wasnt too sure if it was allowed. I have it advertised elsewhere.. just thought members of the Spurs Supporters forum might like to know about it. Apologies if its against rules. If it needs to be removed I understand.

• Advertisement

Apologies. As I said, I wasnt too sure if it was allowed. I have it advertised elsewhere.. just thought members of the Spurs Supporters forum might like to know about it. Apologies if its against rules. If it needs to be removed I understand.

Ah no problem. I'll leave it here, if there is interest, take it to PM, cheers, good luck.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Ah no problem. I'll leave it here, if there is interest, take it to PM, cheers, good luck.

Thanks, much appreciated

Advertisement