Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Renting a van, very short notice

• 19-04-2012 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that will rent a van at ultra short notice - i.e. to pick up tonight or first thing tomorrow morning, to return tomorrow night or Monday. Hiace or similar.

Boss's van clapped out yesterday and he needs one asap - all online places need at least three days notice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Location'd help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

I strolled into Enterprise in Kilkenny last Wednesday and drove out in a LWB transit 10 mins later.

I'd say most rental places will let you rent short notice if they have stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Enterprise Rent a Car Van

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Try enterprise on the long mile road.

• Advertisement

OK got one in a place on Rochestown Ave which is on his way home anyway so it's sorted. Panic was building though as first six places gave short shrift, presumably due to no stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Go Car's no harm to mention as an alternative too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I rented from Avis Vans a good while back, got a good price; they actually cut me some slack on it as I didn't even have it a full day. It was in Cork, via Johnson & Perrotts, but they operate out of Dublin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭jimmymal

recently rented from enterprize and they were cheaper and best deal around. quality service too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

OK got one in a place on Rochestown Ave which is on his way home anyway so it's sorted. Panic was building though as first six places gave short shrift, presumably due to no stock.

County Car? or Enterprise on Pottery Rd?

• Advertisement

County Car? or Enterprise on Pottery Rd?

County.

Advertisement