Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed on Data Plans

Options
  • 19-04-2012 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am taking a 3 month placement in Dublin with my employer in May (I am from Belfast), and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice regarding pay and go broadband and also Telephone.

I currently have two devices, iPhone 4S and an iPad 3 (yes I am a fan boy).

Basically my usage requirements are:

iPhone - Talk Text and Mobile Data (I currently us 1Gig of mobile data, have a unlimited text plan, and spend around £20 on calls via O2 UK - I do not tether)

iPad - Mobile data usage when not connected to WIFI (I currently use around 5gig per month via O2 UK)

Which network(s) would suit me best based on my requirements (price and coverage wise - for example 3 is terrible here in the North). My only option is pay and go, as I do not have a perminant address in the Republic, so BillPay isnt an option for me.

Also if anyone could give me any pointers on where to get the microsim's for my devices that would be great, as I cannot order online as it seems most will only deliver to an address in the Republic.

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

You should be able to get the microsims from any Carphone Warehouse store or any of the own brand stores around Dublin.

Check out vodafone.ie, o2.ie, three.ie, meteor.ie, emobile.ie for their pay as you go plans.

Advertisement