Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info of Shanganagh Cliffs, Shankill

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 250 ✭✭DuPLeX

uch wrote: »
    Shanganagh is a grand estate, I wouldn't be worried about living there OP, especially the cul-de-sac you mention, it's extreemely quiet. Go for it.
    +1
    and those bungalows are great houses ..

Shanganagh cliffs is a perfectly fine estate. It would have been rough enough once upon a time but it's very mature nowadays and there's never any trouble in it. I would happily walk home from the last dart to where I live (not Shanganagh cliffs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭ciaran_h

ciaran_h wrote: »
    and what do you know of donaghmede? do you know newgrove, st donaghs for example. donaghmede (an entire parish as ooposed to an estate in shankill) would be a hell of a lot rougher than shankill/shanganagh cliffs.

im from edenmore

So youre from edenmore and you think shanganagh is rough??? Some joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ciaran_h wrote: »
    So youre from edenmore and you think shanganagh is rough??? Some joke

yeah it is/was. i hung around there quite a lot during the late 90's

like shanganagh cliffs, edenmore has quietened down a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dubcitycentre

i find it hilarious that people who arent even from shanganagh cliffs think they have the right to comment on it. I grew up there my whole life (im 31), family still live there and im pretty sure its on the same road the OP is talking about. Yeah back in the day (like 10-15 yrs ago) it was a bit rough but its very quiet there now, especially that street. So if u like the place, like the house go for it. Youre a 5 min walk from the beach, lots of greens for kids to play or u to walk, DART close by. Its a grand spot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

No need to resurrect a 7 month old thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement